Кто владеет информацией,
|28 mar 2017|
The American Prosecutor’s Office Got Interested in the Property of the Family of the Ex-Minister Katsyv
The federal prosecutor's office of the Southern federal district of New York sent to court the first civil suit within frameworks of "Magnitsky Act”, "Kommersant" writes. The Cyprian company Prevezon Holdings Ltd and its affiliated structures in the USA belonging to a son of the official of the government of the Moscow region Denis Katsyv is its main respondent. According to investigation, he with business partners used part of means stolen as a result of swindle with Hermitage fund for purchase of expensive housing and commercial real estate in New York.
Representative of Katsyv claims that her client didn't receive any money from the fund.
The federal prosecutor of the Southern federal district of New York Priit Bkharara reported about the claim to the Russian businessmen. "This request for confiscation of property is the major step in disclosure of difficult scheme of laundering of money received by criminal way," — he emphasized.
Charges to Denis Katsyv whose father in due time held posts of the vice governor and the Minister of Transport of the Moscow region on its public uproar are comparable to "Kuznetsov's case” - the Minister of Finance of the area who committed larceny of the century and made the second-large region of the Russian Federation almost bankrupt having introduced external financial management.
Businessmen Alexander Litvak and Timothy Krit – business partners of Katsyv-junior also appear in the documents of the inquest. As the newspaper writes, last year Katsyv already tried to dismiss charges in his address, having declared that he bought the Cyprian company Prevezon only in June, 2008. However inquest has different data.
In 2009 Prevezon was registered in New York as foreign corporation and after it bought at once two apartments on Pine Street in Nizhny Manhattan for the sum over 2 million dollars. Nine companies which supervised "four luxury premises and two non-residential premises intended for commercial use" are mentioned all in all in petition. The prosecutor's office insists that means received by roguish way were used at purchase of this estate. Owners are threatened by property confiscation.
- It’s interesting, - the editor-in-chief of FORUM.msk Anatoly Baranov makes comments on the situation. - Katsyvs, according to the Israeli passports Katses, interested nobody in Russia before criminal charges were brought in America. It’s ok, if nobody knows anything, but it’s not so - everything was published in details. We publish only what passed through FORUM.msk.
Cosmic Private Banking of the Deputy Prime Minister Katsyv
Why Security Officials Didn’t Notice Loss of 4 Billion from the Budget of the Moscow Region
Who Helped Alexey Kuznetsov to Plunder the Moscow Region?
About Corruption in the Government of the Moscow Region (for information of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation)
- The last publication in the list and the first published is especially interesting, - Anatoly Baranov reminded. – It’s of 2009. There we in details describe not only business schemes of responsible heads from the government of the Moscow region but also lists of persons in law enforcement agencies who help to close eyes to all these quite scandalous things. Here you are extensive quote:
"... certain executives of law enforcement and other governmental bodies received more than 400 expensive real estate objects, including in the settlement "Ede" (the Khimki district), the settlement "Zeleny Utes" (the Solnechnogorsky district), etc.
According to information, Panteleev A.V. and connected with him persons actively participated in lobbying of appointment of persons under their control to key positions in power structures of the Moscow region. In particular, people surrounding Panteleev A.B. extend information that he personally participated in the solution of a question about awarding a rank of the colonel general to the chief of the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs of the Moscow region Golovkin N. V.
Panteleev A.B. and Katsyv P.D. personally keep in contact with the heads of various divisions of law-enforcement structures or carry out interaction via persons under their control. According to available information, the group Panteleev-Kuznetsov-Katsyv was (are) at different times covered by the following heads of law-enforcement departments:
- Meshcheryakov S.G. (in the past - head of the Federal Service Taxation Office of the Russian Federation in the Moscow Region, then the head of Economic Security Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and the Department for Combating Organized Crime of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation);
- Samofalov Yu.V. (in the past - deputy chief of the Federal Service Taxation Office of the Russian Federation in the Moscow Region, then deputy chief of the Central Internal Affairs Directorate of the Moscow Region, then - the 1st deputy chief of Economic Security Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation);
- Lebedev A.V. (in the past - the chief of the Directorate for Combating Economic Crimes in the Moscow Region, now - chief of the Special Economics and Taxation Investigative Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation);
- Reznichenko V. I. (the deputy chief of the Directorate for Combating Economic Crimes in the Moscow Region, now - the deputy head of the department "K" of the Chief Directorate of Special Engineering Projects of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation);
- Mitusov A.A. (in the past - the 1st deputy prosecutor of the Moscow Region, now - the 1st deputy minister of transport of the Moscow Region);
- Krykhtin V. V. (deputy chief of the Central Internal Affairs Directorate of the Moscow Region);
- Petin E.S. (deputy chief of the Central Internal Affairs Directorate of the Moscow Region) and some other officials of various law-enforcement departments.
Panteleev A.B. also seeks to maintain close relations with the management of the Federal Security Service Directorate of the Russian Federation across Moscow and the Moscow Region. Thus he emphasizes that he is a friend of the chief of the department Zakharov V. N. and one of the main organizers of sponsor's help of SC "Dynamo". Actually Zakharov V. N., as a rule, distances himself from consideration of personal requests of Panteleev A.B. At the same time Panteleev A.B. and Katsyv P.D. on a system basis support close contacts with a number of staff of the Federal Security Service Directorate across Moscow and the Moscow Region and central office of FSB of the Russian Federation personally as well as via former officers of law enforcement bodies and intelligence services working in the Ministry of Defence. Advisers of the governor Shilov I.F. (in the past the 1st deputy minister of GRU of the Ministry of Defence of the USSR) and Amirbigishvili M. M. (in the past - employee of GRU of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation), the adviser of the Minister of Transport in the region Pozynyuk A.V. (in the past - employee of FSB of the Russian Federation) and some other persons are among those people. It should be noted that Pozynyuk A.V. was earlier considered as possible candidate to position of the deputy minister of transport of the Moscow Region and is appointed in the Ministry of Transport of the Moscow Region with the help of his friend Meshcheryakov S.B. (in the past the head of the Department for Combating Organized Crime of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation) with whom Katsyv P.D. also makes friends. Nominally carrying out functions of the adviser of Katsyv P.D. Pozynyuk A.V. is responsible for maintenance and forming of corruption communications in various divisions of law enforcement agencies of the Moscow region and at the federal level. According to available information, Pozynyuk A.V. directly or indirectly contacts the following officials: deputy chief of the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs of the Moscow Region Voronin A.V., the deputy chief of Investigation Committee in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation Matveev A.N., the deputy chief of KMU of Investigative Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation Biryukov A.A., the deputy chief of the Economic Security Service of FSSD of the Russian Federation across Moscow and the Moscow Region Kuzmin N.S., the head of the department of Investigation Unit of Investigation Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation Tsokolov I.A., the deputy chief of the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs of Moscow Tcherkashin V. N., the chief of the Criminal Expertise Centre of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Martynov V. V.
Communication with bodies of prosecutor's office is carried out also via Mitusov A.A. (in the past the 1st deputy and acting prosecutor of the Moscow region, now - the 1st deputy minister of transport of the Moscow Region). The deputy prosecutor of the Moscow Region Ilyin V. I., the head of the department of supervision of criminal procedure activity of the Department of Internal Affairs and justice Kolodko A.V., head of the department Lystsev K.S. are the closest contacts of Mitusov A.A. in prosecutor’s office of the Moscow Region. Mitusov has exits to a number of leading officials in the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation, prosecutor's offices of Moscow and other territorial subjects of the Russian Federation. These persons, as a rule, were earlier in his ferule, or are connected with him via joint service in the bodies of prosecutor's office".
- We, of course, don't pretend to Alexey Navalny’s glory as the opener of a genre of journalistic investigations in Russia, though we have certain info, but the prosecutor's office in the Moscow region was at that time engaged in casino protection and had not time to check what was mentioned here, - Anatoly Baranov noted. - Though a lot of interesting things were published... Perhaps it is useful to the American prosecutor's office? As they say, interesting for you. The more so Peter Katsyv is still alive and today holds a post of the head of Head Department on Interaction with Federal Public Authorities in the rank of the minister. Only governors can be changed, while key ministers change only with the help of Interpol.
© 1998-2016 FORUM.msk