Кто владеет информацией,
|22 aug 2017|
Saidov Ruslan 20.06.2006
Not for the first year in the central mass-media rather original coverage of situation in the Chechen republic is noticed. This originality consists in the fact that the basic negative characters are appeared to be not Shamil Basayev and Dokka Umarov (who supervised the capture of a school in Beslan and secretly left it one day prior to the raid) as one would expect from the people who name themselves "patriots of
Who are the main "villains" then? There are two of them - the fact which touchingly unites "patriots" and "fighters for the rights": philosopher-emigrant Hozh-Ahmed Nukhaev appealing to peace in Caucasus in exchange for granting to mountain enclaves which want an opportunity to live according to Sheriyat and adats (that is a religious autonomy) within the limits of the Russian Federation and the prime minister of the Chechen republic Ramzan Kadyrov.
At this special hostility of the "liberally-patriotic public" is caused by Kadyrov. What is the reason of it? Probably the reason is that within the limits of the declared by V.Putin a head for "chechenisation" at first the late Ahmat Kadyrov and after his death Ramzan managed to stabilize situation in the Chechen Republic where there is now les shooting and blowing up than, for example, in the neighbour Ingushetia and Dagestan. This, naturally, does not please liberals and legal experts.
On the other hand, the Chechen Republic has kept and even has strengthened the statehood in the structure of the Russian Federation and has not to the least turned to a typical Russian province, the father and the son Kadyrovs cant be forgiven for that by the "patriots" who deny federalism and as a matter of fact support unitary state without taking into account national specificity of people living in Russia.
At last, neither "patriots", nor "democrats" are satisfied by the new initiatives which are associated with Ramzan Kadyrov. Firstly, his offers to use the Chechen militia forces for maintenance of the law and order in the adjacent regions and about voluntary reunion of the Chechen Republic, Ingushetia and Dagestan in the uniform subject of Federation. Secondly, the idea of appointment of Ramzan the president of the Chechen republic in autumn of this year.
It is remarkable that recently to chorus of ill-wishers of Kadyrov the voices from the West settled down, there they suddenly also found out "basic distinctions" between "bad" Ramzan and his "good" opponents from the number of "proMoscow Chechens" who only a couple of months ago were all together enlisted by foreign mass-media in the "Kremlins puppets".
The most indicative example of so "flexible" approach was an article "The Earth Under the Authority of Field Commanders" published in June, 14th in the newspaper "Guardian" issued in London where, by the way, live newly appointed Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ichkeria, prominent "peacemaker" Ahmed Zakaev.
For the better understanding of what is said in the British newspaper Ill recite its text entirely:
The prime minister of this country 29-years Ramzan Kadyrov, the commander of the personal army and the fan of boxing, collides with the armed competition from other proRussian groupings. Once it happened so in the
However, having hoped that he will be let to everywhere he made a mistake. The relationship with actual "chief of the
- One of Kadyrov's assistants collected a thousand people and surrounded a place, where Baisarov found a shelter to disarm him, - one of fighters of loyal to Kadyrov armed group, - Rashid told he refused to give his full name. Soon this incident began to develop on own logic and as the story went huge teeth revealed themselves it was found out that the commanders of other proRussian groupings which keep now the republic under control in the interests of Moscow had a grudge against Kadyrov who rose to the tops of authority. Baisarov gave an order to his people not to shoot the first because he did not want Chechens killed Chechens, - Rashid tells. - They came out and told to Kadyrov that there were only fifty of them but they are ready, if so, to die as fair Moslems. Opposition quite could turn to a bloodshed having resulted, probably, in a new conflict if the president of the
They took a stand Baisarov and his people having called to Kadyrov and forced him to take away the soldiers. Conflicts between commanders of the Chechen armed groupings, on whom shaky balance in the
- Anyone who does not submit to him implicitly is declared to be outlawed. Since 2003 Moscow in order to reduce a number of the armies placed here and to separate itself from the conflict which repeatedly inflamed six years ago after its second intrusion into the Chechen Republic, slowly transfers the control over republic into the hands of loyal to it Chechens. But the removal of the armies and sporadic changes to the best such as appearance of good roads, a waterpipe and reduction of quantity of kidnappings can be prevented by the spreading competition among the Chechens disposing themselves to
Many accuse him in organizing recently interrogation in
Civil strifes distract attention of the Chechens from the danger coming from Islamic separatists under command of Shamil Basayev, the author of the raid in Beslan. "We are so busy with our inner fighting to be engaged also in fighting with hirelings", -
At the end of article the British newspaper gives references " Who is who in the new
* Ramzan Kadyrov - the prime minister, applies for a post of the president. Supervises groups "North" and "South" of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the
* Alla Alhanov - the president whose post Kadyrov wants to take up. Has a respect of influential proMoscow Chechens.
* Movladi Baisarov: is in command of a group of fifty fighters. Has huge respect and protection of FSB, however, Kadyrov doesnt like him.
* Sulim Jamadaev - heads a battalion "East" consisting of thousand of fighters which are controlled by the Main Intelligence Service of the Russian army. Does not like Kadyrov.
* Said-Magomed Kakiev - heads a battalion "West" consisting of 900 fighters which are also controlled by GRU. DoesntlikeKadyrov.
*Adam Delimkhanov the first deputy of Kadyrov and in case of his death the first successor. Is in command of the unit South and elite Oil Regiment which is engaged in guarding of oil objects.
I, from my side, want to extend a bit this reference:
- Alu Alhanov: in the summer of 1996 being in
- Sulim Jamadaev: as well as two other brothers - the late Dzhabrail and well-doing leader of "Edinaya Rossia deputy of State Duma Ruslan (Khalid) - Heroes of Russia. Thus the greatest coverage had two "heroic" acts of brothers. The first one - their "steadfast attention" to railway cargo transportations through the
- Said-Magomed Kakiev: at times this name casts associations with execution of a hit murder which took place in 90th years in
- Movladi Baisarov: being a little "in a theme" with a story with the pipes, so colourfully described by the newspaper "Guardian", I would like to add some words to it. In particular, to clear up, what questions people of the "colonel of FSB" Baisarov asked when they stopped the truck with scrap metal. I believe it is not necessary to be a Solomon to guess that they for transportation of a cargo through "their territory" in the categorical form demanded to pay a bribe to them which was a reason for a conflict.Thus the choise of the heroes by the Englishmen is necessary to recognize as extremely successful, made with great taste. It is possible only to imagine what will be with the
© 1998-2016 FORUM.msk