Кто владеет информацией,
|27 feb 2017|
Honduras 'may restore liberties'
They were suspended in response to a call for protests by deposed President Manuel Zelaya, who remains holed up in the Brazilian embassy in the capital.
A senior UN official has warned that any attempt to storm the embassy, would be a "disaster".
Meanwhile, the Organisation of American States (OAS) has been invited to return to Honduras for talks.
A group of four diplomats - including some OAS representatives - were turned away by the interim government on Monday.
The emergency measures were put in place after Mr Zelaya urged his supporters to converge on Tegucigalpa in what he called a "final offensive".
They allow unauthorised public meetings to be banned and news media to be temporarily closed down and were intended to last 45 days.
But Mr Micheletti said he was concerned the decree "could affect the elections", planned to take place in November.
"If it's necessary, we'll revoke it," he said.
Mr Micheletti he would discuss the matter with Congress "as soon as possible" and that "by the end of this week we'll have this resolved," the AP news agency quoted him as saying.
Hours before his announcement, Honduran troops closed down two media outlets that had been critical of the interim government - Radio Globo and Cholusat Sur TV.
Radio Globo journalist Carlos Lopez said soldiers had "confiscated everything", including cameras and keys to the station's vehicles.
Hundreds of soldiers and riot police are still surrounding the Brazilian embassy compound in Tegucigalpa, where Mr Zelaya has been living since his dramatic return to Honduras last week.
On Sunday, the interim government gave Brazil 10 days to either grant Mr Zelaya asylum or hand him over. Mr Micheletti said Brazil could lose its right to a diplomatic mission in Honduras.
Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said he would ignore the threat but the UN Undersecretary General for Political Affairs said they were "a very serious problem".
"It would be a disaster if any action were taken to violate international law on the inviolability of the embassies," said Lynn Pascoe.
The interim government had also said it is inviting representatives of the OAS to return to Honduras after turning them away on Sunday.
The foreign ministry said in a statement it was "pleased to invite" to commission to Honduras from 2 October, reports the AFP news agency.
The delegates hopes to lay the groundwork for mediation efforts between the two sides.
The OAS suspended Honduras in July after Mr Zelaya was ousted, and government spokesman Rene Zapeda told the Associated Press the diplomats' visas were revoked in retaliation for this.
Mr Zelaya was forced from office at gunpoint after announcing plans to hold a non-binding public consultation on whether people supported moves to change the constitution.His opponents said the move was unconstitutional and was aimed at removing the current one-term limit on serving as president, so paving the way for Mr Zelaya's possible re-election. He has denied this.
© 1998-2016 FORUM.msk